Specialized care and support for chronic and serious conditions
Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center offers dedicated programs that address the unique needs of specific illnesses and conditions. Each person has different needs during recovery, so our rehabilitation programs include a range of therapies and assistance to ensure patients receive the care and support they need. Therapists also serve as educators to ensure patients, family members and caregivers are well informed and able to meet recovery challenges.
Our multidisciplinary rehabilitation team provides expert, compassionate care and support to address a range of conditions, including:
- Joint replacement – Physical rehabilitation focuses on helping patients regain mobility and return to daily activities.
- Stroke and neurological conditions – Customized therapies are designed to meet the cognitive, physical and emotional needs of each patient. Therapists assist with everything from helping patients re-learn skills to offering compensatory strategies to provide patients with as much independence as possible.
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation and balance program
- Hand and upper extremity therapy
- Wheelchair assessments
- Ergonomic and return to work assessments
Our outpatient therapy services - the Heart of Florida Therpy Center - is located in the Cypress Physician Building. 40124 Highway 27, Haines City, Suite 103. Please call (863) 419-2500 for more information about all rehabilitation services.