Specialized care for women
Because women have unique health concerns, the Center for Women's Health at Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center offers specialized care to address the needs of women of all ages, from adolescence through menopause. Whether you need preventive care and annual screenings or need a specialist to manage osteoporosis, heart disease or another condition, we offer comprehensive services to meet all your health needs.
Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center offers a full range of services for women, including:
- Comprehensive gynecological care, including contraceptive counseling, care for urinary incontinence, menopause management and more
- Minimally invasive treatment options including laparoscopic and robotic gynecologic surgery
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Preventive screenings and education on cancer, heart disease and other diseases that affect women
- Well-woman care, including Pap tests, and pelvic and breast exams