Family-centered approach to children’s care
Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center provides high-quality, compassionate and family-centered care to infants, children and adolescents. Our comprehensive care combines medical expertise, the latest advances in surgical technology, and clinicians who are focused on making children and their families as comfortable as possible. Our physicians offer:
- Comprehensive evaluations, including consultations and second opinions on complicated cases
- Outpatient and same-day surgeries
- Specialized care for children, including advanced ICU monitoring and management
- Short- and long-term management of childhood disease
- Family support, before and after surgery
- Private, hospital rooms designed to allow parents to stay with their child in comfort
Pediatric surgery expertise
Our surgeons use minimally invasive approaches whenever possible, and utilize the latest surgical techniques and treatment options. We provide expert care for everything from appendicitis to tonsils and hernia.
At Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center, our pediatric surgery team is focused on providing quality care and keeping parents well informed every step of the way. You can depend on caring professionals who are there to answer your questions and prepare you for what to expect before, during and after your child’s surgery.