Comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation
Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitative care in a supportive, caring environment. We focus on emphasizing ability, rather than disability, and help our patients regain the confidence they need for recovery. We provide intensive rehabilitative care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Medical conditions
- Multiple trauma
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Spinal cord injuries and tumors
- Stroke and other neurological conditions
Wide range of recovery services
Physical, occupational and speech/language therapists provide expert care in an acute care setting. Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center ’s rehabilitation professionals are dedicated to delivering high-quality treatment, including:
- Intensive therapy customized to each patient’s recovery needs.
- Immediate access to medical, imaging, laboratory and pharmacy services.
- Dietitians, social workers, case managers and chaplains are available to assist patients throughout their recovery.
- Access to continuing care through outpatient therapy programs.
Our outpatient therapy services - the Heart of Florida Therpy Center - is located in the Cypress Physician Building. 40124 Highway 27, Haines City, Suite 103. Please call (863) 419-2500 for more information about all rehabilitation services.