Visitors are encouraged to visit friends and family members. Visiting hours are generally 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. For the safety of our patients, you and your children, the following visitation rules apply for our individual units.
Medical and Surgical Units
- Parents of pediatric patients (or a family member acting on behalf of the parent) are encouraged to stay with their child.
- Patients are limited to two visitors at a time.
- Visiting is open to adults and children.
- It is up to the patient's physician and the charge nurse to evaluate and make, on an individual basis, any exception to the above rules.
Intensive Care/PCU Units
- Visitors shall be limited to adult members of the immediate family.
- Two visitors are permitted at a time.
- Visiting hours are from 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., but may be modified at the nurse's discretion based on the patient's condition.
Center for Women's Health
- Visitation in the Mother/Baby Unit is open 24 hours each day to immediate family only.
- General visitation is 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Significant others who are supportive to the mother may be present during delivery. It will be left to the discretion of the patient and staff as to how many others will be allowed in the LDRP suite.
If you have questions concerning visiting hours or to find the best times to visit your friends and family members feel free to contact us at (863) 419-2400.