Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center offers a full spectrum of care for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions. Our comprehensive care includes extensive diagnostic capabilities, advanced treatment, and rehabilitation and recovery services.
Our doctors treata wide range of neurological conditions, including everything from headaches and sleep disorders to stroke, seizures, multiple sclerosis, and other disorders of the brain, spine and nervous system. Our neurologic care team includes neurologists, neurosurgeons and other health care professionals who provide quality, patient-centered care, including:
- Diagnostic imaging services
- Emergency care for head trauma and stroke
- Neurosurgical treatments, including minimally invasive and radiosurgery techniques
- Treatment of brain tumors
- Alzheimer's disease and dementia care
- Spine treatment
- Care for neurodegenerative conditions such as ALS, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease
Need help finding a doctor? Call our physician referral line at (863) 419-2341.