Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center offers a variety of services to support men's health and well-being. Our men's health services address specific health concerns - from sports injuries to prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more. Our multidisciplinary care includes:
- Prostate health - Our urologists and oncologists utilize diagnostic and treatment technologies to deliver care from diagnosis through recovery.
- Heart care - Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the U.S. Our heart care specialists use diagnostic technology and treatment options to deliver care for a wide range of heart conditions.
- Urologic care - Our board-certified urologists provide quality care for urinary conditions, prostate cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and more.
- Sports medicine - Whether you're a weekend warrior or serious athlete, our orthopedic doctors and physical therapists are resolve a full range of sports injuries and offer valuable information for avoiding injury.
- Men's wellness - Whether you want to lower your risk for disease, improve your diet or need help working through personal issues, we offers services to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
Need help finding a doctor? Call our physician referral line at (863) 419-2341.