A healthy digestive system is essential for the body to function properly. Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center offers gastrointestinal services, including endoscopy, to help doctors diagnose and treat digestive issues.
Our gastroenterologists provide treatment options for a range of digestive disorders, including:
- Appendicitis and peritonitis
- Dietary sensitivities such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett's esophagus
- Gastrointestinal viruses, infections and general discomfort
- H. pylori and ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease and diverticular disease
- Stomach, esophageal and colorectal cancer
Need help finding a doctor? Call our physician referral line at (863) 419-2341.